Recruitment agencies are specialists at sourcing and placing candidates. If you needed new IT systems, you’d seek out an IT specialist, if you needed to upgrade your physical infrastructure, you’d talk to a builder or an architect.
Your people are your most important asset, and you should enlist the help of recruitment professionals to help you build your business with the best people.
Additionally, when you have a position vacant, you will most likely need to take out newspaper and online advertisements, and then sort and analyse each of the applications you receive. Following this, there is scheduling and holding interviews, and for shortlisted candidates, the process of verifying education, employment history and criminal background of your potential employees. All of this takes a significant amount of time and impacts your HR and/or management teams’ productivity.
Also important to consider is that job seekers, and subsequently employers, also benefit from going through a recruitment agency. We can talk with them about their career objectives and ensure the position they are applying for is in line with this. As we have numerous roles available and operate across several industries, we can recommend alternate roles where appropriate and ensure the right people are placed in the right role, benefiting both candidates and employers.
For over 20 years Norwest Recruitment has successfully been helping people and businesses flourish in the Greater Western Sydney region. Our team of highly skilled industry recruitment consultants are committed to putting the right person, in the right job, in the right organisation. Unlike many recruitment agencies, our recruitment consultants work together as a team to match candidates with employers, creating an environment that is focused on client success rather than individual success.
• Over 18 candidate sourcing and attraction strategies
• We are member of NPAWorldwide
• We have a database of 95,000 local job seekers
• We enjoy over 90% repeat business
• Our fill rate is 91% on temporary job orders
• We deliver powerful and regular dialogue with our local talent pool via our 18 sourcing strategies
• 92 out of 100 people placed by us stay with their new employer for over 1 year
• We short list candidates 7 days after taking a job brief
• We face to face, competency based interview and reference check every candidate before we introduce them to a client
• We have the best technology available in the Recruitment Industry
• We have specialist consultants working across various sectors e.g. accounting and finance, IT, logistics and supply chain, human resources, professional clerical and customer service
• 98% of our placed candidates would recommend us to a friend
It really depends on the type of role and the skills required. We have successfully placed candidates only hours after being advised of a vacancy, but at the other end of the spectrum, it can also take weeks for more specialised roles, we aim to place permanent roles within 7 to 14 days.
We have a three month back money guarantee and a four hour replacement on temporary placements
Stay in the loop subscribe to our eNewsletter
Norwest and Southwest Recruitment provides premium-level recruitment services to companies located in North West, South West of Sydney. Recruiting across Parramatta, Liverpool, Wetherill Park, Baulkham Hills, Castle Hill, Hornsby, Macquarie Park, Ryde, South West Sydney, North West Sydney, Camden, Penrith, Campbelltown, Eastern Creek, Villawood, Northmead, Granville, Oran Park, Seven Hills, Rouse Hills, Emu Plains, Erskine Park, Prestons, Warwick Farm.
LET’S GET IN TOUCH